Wednesday 11 January 2012

Spice Cake Owl

My sister-in-law made an adorable little owl for my son's first birthday a couple of years ago.  So, I decided to jump on the owl bandwagon and make a little "Spice Cake" for my cousin's new baby using her pattern. 



Isn't he cute?!  I really like the Spice Cake Designer Fabric and am thrilled that it is carrying over from the Holiday mini.  I had fun using my Circles #2 die and the Big Shot to cut out the eyes out of felt and fabric.....perfect circles!  The only unfortunate part about this whole "adventure" is that my sewing machine decided not to work so I had to hand stitch the whole thing : )

Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...