Monday 9 April 2012

Birth Announcement

Finally, I've made it back into my stamping space to finish something.  I realise that it's been a couple of months since my last post and I've finally regained some motivation after taking a brief leave of absence.  The trouble now is that every time I want to sit down to finish something my 3 week old daughter starts to cry : )

Anyhow, I've finished the template for her birth announcement and I wanted to share it.  I have not included any details or a photo as I prefer not to have those details out for general "consumption".  I'm happy to share them individually if you are interested.

I had completed a template announcement for a boy before her birth because I had convinced myself that I was going to have another son....but much to my delight, I have my girl....Yay!

Here it is:


I chose to do an "easel" card....the photo will go on the front and the information will go on the "inside" of the card.  I'm using My Digital Studio to print off the details...I love that the colours match perfectly with the card stock when I use MDS!!!   I cut out a little foot from the "Baby Prints" stamp set to use to hold the card open.


Here are the details:

Stamp Sets:  Baby Prints (Occasions Mini)

Papers:  Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Nursery Suite DSP, Pear Pizazz

Inks:  Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum

Punches/Big Shot:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Circles #2 Bigz die

Other:  Perfect Plum 3/8" taffeta ribbon

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to Blogland, Laura...and congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! You announcement is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...