Friday 15 June 2012

Mixed Bunch Simplicity

Here's the second card I did for my Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue Launch Party.  Again, I wanted it to be simple enough for my guests to do without guidance and I wanted it to showcase the new 2012-2014 In-Colours.



I chose to use a plain white background with no embossing to showcase the gorgeous new in-colours.  The stamps come from the Mixed Bunch stamp set that has been carried into the new Stampin' Up catalogue.  I really like the simplicity of this card.  The only "embellishing" I did for this card was to pop up every other circle with a Stampin' Dimensional.  It could be "jazzed-up" with embossing, rhinestones, brads or ribbon but sometimes it's nice to just to focus on the stamps and the colour. 

This is a great way for someone who is new to stamping to start.  All that is needed is one basic stamp set, a small collection of colours and some Whisper White cardstock.  The great thing about the In-Colours is that they all coordinate with eachother and can be purchased as a set at a discount.  Check out my Stampin' Up! website to learn how you can get your hands on the new 2012-2014 In-Colours.

Details:

Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper and Ink:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, and Primrose Petals.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I liked making this card ... even though I made the circles crocked lol. You're designs are always awesome Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...