Friday 7 February 2014

Eye-catching Ikat #3

This is my 3rd post in a series featuring Stampin' Up's "Eye-catching Ikat" photopolymer stamp set.  It is so fun to work with and versatile too!  Because it is a photopolymer stamp set it is completely see through and therefore, one doesn't need a stamp-a-ma-jig to line things up.  Click here to see another great example of how to create a continuous line with these stamps.




And finally, here is my #3 REASON TO LOVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS:

They are very affordable!!  Woohoo! 

Just like you, I have to purchase all of my supplies....now granted, because I'm a demonstrator I get a 20% discount (you can to, just email me for more info)....but I still like to get a good price on things!  Stampin' Up's photopolymer sets are all $16.95!!!  Isn't that great!  Click here to see a complete listing of their photopolymer stamps and then email me with your wishlist : )

Click here to see my #2 reason : )

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...