Thursday 1 May 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

What an exciting day!  Not only did the sun shine for an hour or so (it's been raining all week) my Project Life stuff arrived from Stampin' Up!  AND the new catalogue was released to demonstrators!  WOOHOO!  Granted, I saw the new catalogue about a month ago (a perk of being on an advisory panel) but it was still very exciting : )

My Project Life stuff arrived JUST before I started teaching piano....argh!  So I had to wait until after the kids were in bed to really take a look at it.  I'm loving what I'm seeing!

Confession:  I have a TERRIBLE time scrapbooking!  I tend towards perfectionism when scrapbooking.  Add to that the fact that digital photography means that instead of 24 photos needing to being catalogued I have hundreds!  I'm sure that many of you can relate.  So I vowed to myself this morning that I would just find what photos I had printed and would make a page with my new Project Life by Stampin' Up! stuff when it arrived.

I had so much fun with it!  Here's what I came up with:


And this isn't even embellished!  I'm so pleased with the result!

Here's what I'm loving about Project Life by Stampin' Up! so far:

1.  There are 100 DIFFERENT cards in the card collection (#135298, $19.95).  It makes filling the spaces SO EASY!  I simply swapped out different cards until I found the one I liked.  No cutting!  No waste!  Beautiful!

2.  I can use the Cards and Labels Project Life framelits to crop my photos perfectly!  No guessing where to cut....I simply place the framelit around the part of the photo I want and run it through the Big Shot!  Wow!


3.  All of the colours coordinate with Stampin' Up! colours....of course!  So I'm able to stamp what I want and it will match perfectly!  Nice!

I could go on and on and on......and I've only done one page so far!  I can't wait to share more with you!  Click here to see what is currently available from Project Life by Stampin' Up!  And then contact me to order your own Project Life by Stampin' Up! product!

P.S. There are many more Project Life by Stampin' Up! themes in the annual catalogue.....woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...