Wednesday 5 June 2019

2019-2020 In-Colour #1

Firstly....how on earth did we get so close 2020 so quickly?!  I don’t feel like we can be here yet....but we are and Stampin’ Up! has delivered some fantastic new In-Colours to celebrate.

Today’s card features “Pretty Peacock”, which is my absolute favourite of the 5 new colours, along with an old favourite, Old Olive.  I love how the two compliment each other.




The stamp set is also a new one called “Parcels and Petals”.  I’ll be honest, I ordered it by mistake in my preorder (a demonstrator perk) but ended up using it first....it’s pretty great!




It’s been a while since I have been truly excited about a new catalogue, but the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue is pretty great!  If you haven’t seen it yet, click on the link on the sidebar to check it out.  I also have print copies, just let me know if you’d like one.

Happy Stampin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...