Tuesday 10 May 2011

Another Father's Day card

Here is the second Father's Day card that I came up with last night.  I really like the colour combination of Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive with a little bit of Crumb Cake and Whisper White thrown in.  Don't Stampin' Up colour names just make you want to eat or get outside?  I love them!

Father's Day tie card
This card suits my father because he has worn a tie to work every day for the past 30+ years!  I ran the piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to add a bit more texture to this card.  The patterned paper comes from the Nursery Suite DSP package.

There will be many more cards to come using the "Best Dad Ever" set from the Summer Mini, I promise.  In the next 2 months bit my husband, father, 2 brothers, father-in-law and uncle all have birthdays!  Stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...