Sunday 8 July 2012

All A-Twitter

There is a baby shower for my cousin's new daughter today.  She is very special to me because she was born 2 days after my daughter but quite prematurely.  She is doing very well now and we praise God for her life.

I wanted to do something special for her so I put together another owl, this time using Stampin' Up's Twitterpated fabric.  It is such pretty fabric and I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted it!  I was pregnant at the time and hoping to have a girl so I could use.  So....my daughter and my cousin's daughter will have matching owls.


So cute!  Stampin' Up's products are so versatile that I even used the Big Shot and a punch to create the eyes.  I ran the white felt through the Big Shot using the Circles #2 die.  To create the pupils I punched out felt using the 1/2" circle punch.....although I don't think you can punch fabric out using these punches the felt was soft enough that it worked.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...