Saturday 14 July 2012

Another Manly Birthday Card!

It is my brother's birthday today and I created a simple card for him using some of Stampin' Up's new goodies.  Check it out:


I know, I know....more Comfort Cafe.....have I mentioned how much I like it?!!!  It's a must (in my opinion) for everyone's stash of Designer Series Paper!!!  And isn't the Itty Bitty Banner Framelit so cute?!!  The Framelit dies are great.....and there are some FANTASTIC ones coming in the new Holiday Catalogue! 

Here are the rest of the details:

Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Phrases

Paper:  Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Very Vanilla card stocks, Comfort Cafe DSP

Ink:  Midnight Muse

Other:  Itty Bitty Banners Framelits dies,  Word Window Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...