Thursday 16 August 2012

More earrings

I have 3 more pairs of earrings to share with you this evening.  I've had fun playing around with this new technique over the past couple of days and I'm excited to make a trip to the local hardware store soon to pick up some different sizes and shapes of washers to make more jewelry. 

For these pairs I used International Bazaar DSP again but decided not to punch a hole right through the centre.  I think I like this look better.



Here's a closer look at each pair:




The reflection of my camera flash on the Crystal Effects really makes them look really shiny here.   For instructions on how to create your own jewelry out of hardware click here.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...