Friday 31 May 2013

It's here!

Wow!  So many things to tell you about today!  The BRAND NEW 2013-2014 Catalogue launches today!  Click on the link on the side to check it out!  There are tons of fun new stamps sets and accessories to check out!   If you like what your see, get your orders to me by Tuesday, June 4th and get a FREE ink pad or package of cardstock with every $50 you spend!!!!

AND the following sets are 25% off!!!



There's also a new photopolymer stamp set that looks great too!  Come out to my Catalogue Launch Party on Tuesday, June 4th to see everything and try out some of the new products!  RSVP by Sunday, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...