Thursday 30 January 2014

Birthday Sale-a-bration!

Woohoo!  3 great things to celebrate in my world.;

1.  It's getting a little warmer...only -19 C with windchill today!  So much better than -35C!!!!

2.  The framing started in our new addition today!  Now we can see the new space we'll have, including an 8 foot coat closet!  So much better than my 2 foot one now : )

3.  SALE-A-BRATION started this week!  WOOHOO!  FREE STUFF!!!!!

Stampin' Up! has done a great job with their Sale-a-bration items this year!  I LOVE them all!  And I also really like how they've made it really easy to coordinate items.  Take the "Birthday Bash Bundle" (on p. 5 of the Sale-a-bration brochure) for example.  The bundle includes the following:  the 2013-2015 In-Colour Markers, Whisper White card stock, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White envelopes and the Remembering your Birthday stamp set.  Everything you need to make some great birthday cards...all for $69.55 (Clear Mount or $77.55 Wood Mount).  Because you've spent over $60 that means you can choose the Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set for FREE : )   Click on the "Sale-a-bration" icon in the right side-bar to view the entire catalogue!

Check out this example of what you could make with that bundle:

Birthday Sale-a-bration
I totally CASE'd this from the Sale-a-bration catalogue!  It was super simple to make and looks great don't you think?!

Contact me today to order your "Birthday Bash Bundle" and to learn more about how you can earn more FREE product during Sale-a-bration.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...