Friday 24 January 2014

Simple Petite Petals

I LOVE Friday mornings!  It is my one chance in the week to have the house all to myself!  Once the my son is safely off at JK I hurry my daughter over to her preschool program and then I'm FREE for 1 1/2 hours!

So this morning after having a HOT cup of coffee I decided to neglect all of my housework and come down and play a little.  I saw a card on Pinterest last night that inspired this Clean and Simple (CAS) card.



Isn't it pretty?!  I went a little out of my comfort zone with the colours and pulled out two Regals; Elegant Egglplant and Rose Red.  I love how using my Simply Scored tool I can create a quick and simple frame around the image.

Here's what you'll need to make this card:

Stamps:  Petite Petals (Occasions 2014 catalogue), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fabulous Florets

Ink and Paper:  Elegant Egglplant, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White

Other:  Simply Scored tool, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...