Thursday 7 January 2016

Hello to Sale-a-bration

Hello!  Welcome to Sale-a-bration 2016!

Sale-a-bration is, hand's down, my FAVOURITE Stampin' Up! promotion!  Before I was a demonstrator I used to save up my purchases until this time so I could get more for my money....who am I kidding....I still do!   Some of my favourite Stampin' Up! stamp sets are Sale-a-bration sets!

Here's one of the best of this year's Sale-a-bration sets...."Hello":


There are so many possibilities!   Here is one design that I used for 2 different cards:

Hello Birthday Day Girl!

Hello My Friend!
 I heat-embossed the "Hello" image using White Emboss Powder and then, using my AquaPainters, watercoloured over top of it.  Then I used paper from the "It's My Party" DSP package (which is HUGE by the way....48 sheets!) for the background.   There is a good mix of really "Birthday-ish" themes and more neutral ones.



Using the "flip" side of the DSP allowed me to make 2 cards, with different messages, really quickly!

Want in on the fun?   Here's how:

Purchase $60 in Stampin' Up! product from the Annual or Occasions Catalogue and you can earn the "Hello" stamp set FREE!   If you purchased the "It's My Party" DSP pack, the Aqua Painters, and some cardstock, you'll have $60 and will be all set to go.

But HURRY....because this set is ONLY available until February 15th!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...