Saturday 9 January 2016

Party Wishes for a Friend

My son is going to his best friend's 7th birthday party in a matter of minutes.  With the gift wrapped all that was needed was a card to go with it.

And because it's me....it has to be handmade....

My son is always incredibly excited when I let him use "my stuff".  Probably because I'm so strict about them not touching it.  EVER.

They have their own stamping bin....but this is a special friend....so I pulled out my BRAND NEW "Party Wishes" set.

SO. MUCH. FUN.


Party Wishes for a Friend
My son stamping candles


The glue isn't quite dry here....but I wanted to show you the fun little candles that he punched out and the cool balloon Washi Tape!


I love this suite of products and I can't wait to feature them at my Birthday Card Stamp Camp (see "Upcoming Events" for more details).  It is such a versatile suite and easy to use.....clearly....my son is only 6!

Happy Stampin'!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...