Saturday 15 October 2016

Thanks Grandma!

So here I am again apologizing for my absence from the blogging world.   And yet again I'll say something about "trying to do better"....especially for those of you, my faithful friends, who have expressed that you miss stamping with me and seeing what I'm up to.   I will do my best.

I have been absent because, honestly, I haven't been stamping!   The winter and spring were crazy busy...my husband, who is head of Music at his school, was helping to run a musical....my kids were busy....I was busy....

Excuses.  I know!

In any case, after months away from stamping I started again this week.  A lot of the stuff I've made, I've already passed along to others before taking a picture.  But I captured today's card before it gets put in the mail.

My daughter and I just spent a lovely day with my mother-in-law while the boys were away doing their thing.  A neighbour of ours was selling a little pink bike and, very generously, "grandma" bought the bike for L.  She LOVES it and spent the afternoon going up and down in front of the house.

Almost immediately, an idea began to form in my mind for a thank you card.  I remembered that "Sheltering Trees" has a bicycle stamp in it and the tree itself works so well because the leaves are gorgeous here right now.

Here's what came of the idea:



Cute, eh!

I hope (but won't promise) that I'll be back again soon!

Keep stamping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...