Wednesday 1 June 2011

Out with the old....

One of the great things I've found about becoming a SU demonstrator is that I get great sneak peeks at new product.  I REALLY wish I could share the sneak peeks of the new Idea Book and Catalogue with you all today. The new In-Colours, stamp sets and DSP look AMAZING!!!!!   I can't wait to share them with you in July.  Stay tuned for more information about my 2011-2012 IB & C Launch Party happening on July 12th!

Along with the new stuff though comes the "out with the old" part.  SU released it's last chance lists today for stamp sets, accessories and definitely decorative products.  There are a lot of great deals in here too....think 20-40% off certain merchandise.  Many stamp sets, all the 12 x 12 card stock, tons of ribbon, all the Designer Series Paper, rub-ons, the Fresh Cut Notes, and SO much more will NOT be available after June 30th!!!!   Be sure to check out the following lists and put your order in TODAY to guarantee that you will get what you want.

Click here to see the last chance lists.

You can place your order by contacting me through email (laura.gardiner79@gmail.com ) or by placing an order through my Stampin' Up! website: http://lauragardiner.stampinup.net .

I will be featuring some of these last chance products at my Make and Take next Tuesday night (June 7th).  Contact me today to reserve your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...