Tuesday 8 November 2011

Hobby Horse

I was taking some time to surf around the blogging world today and I came across a REALLY cute idea using the Stocking Builder Punch that is in the current Holiday Mini catalogue.  Sarah, over at Sarah's Stamping Style, used it to create a hobby horse baby card.  SO CUTE!!!!  My neighbour had her baby about a week ago and I was needing a card to give to her....here's my hobby horse:

Hobby Horse using Stocking Builder Punch

So sweet!
Isn't that just so sweet?!!!  The new baby is sweet and itty bitty (at least compared to my bruiser of a son when he was born).  I thought it was just perfect...and funny timing because my son just received his first hobby horse yesterday : )  So thanks Sarah for sharing the idea with the blogging world.

All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Card stock:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
DSP:  Pool Party
Ink: Island Indigo
Punches:  Stocking Builder, Modern Label
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  Lattice Textured Embossing folder, googly eye (not SU)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...