Monday 29 October 2012

Fancy Friends kit

I hope no one blows away tonight!  It certainly is blustery here already in this corner of Ontario....and Sandy has hardly arrived.  After stocking up on some groceries I've hunkered down for the night to create some goodies for my son's preschool Hallowe'en party tomorrow.  But before we get to that I've got a great new item from Stampin' Up! to share with you. 

The "Fancy Friends" kit!!!!  I think it would make a great gift for a person in your life who is new to stamping but enjoys sending handmade, personalised notes.  The great things about these kits is that ANYONE can use them and make beautiful cards.



Isn't it pretty!?  I'm certainly going to invest in this!

Here are the details:

Get everything you need to make six cards for only $17.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311)-we've already included extra rhinestones in the Fancy Friends kit.

To assemble the cards:

  1. Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
  2. Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
  3. Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the centre of the flowers.

To purchase this kit, simply click on the "Shop 24/7" icon on the sidebar or contact me directly.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...