Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween Treat!

My son had his first Halloween party today at preschool!  He was terribly excited and dressed up as a giraffe....so cute!  I tried to convince him to be a horse because his little sister is dressed as a cowgirl but he didn't bite : )

He was allowed to bring treats to school so we had fun using Stampin' Up's cookie stamps to make sugar cookies for his classmates. 






I put them in 4 x6 cello bags and used the Top Note die to create little "toppers" for the bags in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.  Then a stamped an owl from the Owl Occasions stamp set in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Grey ink.  I was really pleased with the result and for a moment felt like a "super mom"....Stampin' Up product is so easy to use and coordinates so well that it makes it pretty simple to make something cute!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Aw those are so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...