Wednesday 30 January 2013

Sale-a-bration card for TSOT

I don't know if I've admitted it before but I have a really bad habit of leaving my stamping projects to the very last minute.  I had a big workshop to put on last night and wanted to show off some of my Sale-a-bration stuff but just couldn't get it "right".  Yet again, Try Stampin' On Tuesday saved the day!!!  They always have great sketches and wonderful examples.  I particularly liked this sketch because it allowed me to show off a whole lot of DSP and other Sale-a-bration items in one card.

Here is the sketch.....be sure to see what the blog contributors and challenge participants have come up with by clicking on the image:



And here is what I came up with:

A Patterned elephant on Sycamore Street
I just LOVE this little elephant from the "Patterned Occasions" Sale-a-bration stamp set.    It's just so cute and can be very versatile.  It lends itself so well to selective colouring with Stampin' Write markers.

I also really like the DSP in the Sale-a-bration brochure....it is called "Sycamore Street".  It's got a great colour combination and is really quite fun....if you can call paper "fun"!  And to make things even better, there is matching ribbon and buttons!!!!  That's why I love Stampin' Up!  Everything matches!  Remember, you too can have these items FREE ....contact me TODAY to learn how.

Here are all of the details of the supplies I used for this card:

Stamp Sets:  Patterned Occasions
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB)

Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango....Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories:  Ribbon and Buttons from the "Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack"

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I really like your card - that elephant is so cute. I could see it on a baby's card amongst other things. I also love how you used the pp & those ribbons. What a great card. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love how you have used the sketch to show off all the SAB stuff :) The panel with the ribbon is gorgeous and that is such a cute elephant :) Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the button flower. Such a cute card, bet your class attendents loved it. I do, thanks so much for playing along with us on the TSOT blog!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...