Monday 28 October 2013

Festive Starburst

I am doing a workshop tonight for my former upline.  I always feel a little bit of pressure doing workshops for her and her friends because she was the one who taught me : )  She wanted me to teach a new technique and I've been seeing the "Starburst" technique lately and wanted to show that off.  One of the great things about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is the bi-monthly "Stampin' Success" magazine that is exclusively for demonstrators.  This month's came just in time for my friend's workshop.  I saw a really cool version of the "Starburst" technique using masking and just HAD to use it for her workshop.  Here it is:



I'm SO pleased with the result and I hope it goes over well at tonight's workshop!  I really like Stampin' Up's "Festive Flurry" stamp set and am LOVING the new "Endless Wishes" Photopolymer Stamp set!  If you've never used photopolymer stamps I would recommend starting with this one!  There are so many sentiments on it and because you can see right through the stamps it makes it so simple to align everything perfectly!!!
 
Here is a list of everything you need to make this card:

Stamps                  
Festive Flurry Stamp Set (item 131778 item 131781 )
Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 133455)

Paper
Whisper White Cardstock (item 100730 or precut 135804)
Island Indigo Cardstock (item 122923)

Ink
Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (item 126982)
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (item 131179)
Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (item 126986)

Accessories & Tools
Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle (item 127845)
Big Shot (item 113439)
Circles Collection Framelits Dies (item 130911)
Festive Flurry Framelits (item 132193)
Rhinestones Basic Jewels (item 119246)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (item 104430)
Copy paper
Pencil

Ruler

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...