Wednesday 30 October 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Birthday

I had a great time last night running a workshop for my former upline.  She has a great group of friends who love to craft together.  Because she is no longer running her own Make and Takes they hadn't been together in a while.  We had a blast reconnecting and stamping!  I shared the first project, the Starburst masking technique, in my previous post (click here to see it).  This is the second card that we did at last night's workshop:





Have I mentioned that I love Stampin' Up's "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set?  Well I do!  I find it so versatile.  Stay tuned in the coming days for how to use it for Christmas Cards!

While I made this card using the Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip side of the "Sweater Weather" DSP,  I used the other side of the DSP last night and used a Soft Sky background.  It looks great either way!

The sentiment comes from the "Express Yourself" hostess set.  I really like the font of this set and it has many different sentiments which makes it a great set to have on hand.  Contact me to learn how you can earn this set.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...