Wednesday 2 October 2013

Getting my Pink On for DD#72

Today's card is a relatively simple, yet (in my opinion) stunning one.   I'm a big fan of the mono-chromatic look and the colours from this week's  Dynamic Duos "Get Your Pink On"  challenge; Primrose Petals and Blushing Bride; work really well together.


I used my "Simply Sketched" stamp set for this one along with some Staz-On jet black ink and my blender pens.  Originally I was only going to use Primrose Petals and Whisper White card stock but felt something was missing so added in the Basic Black and it just made the whole card "pop".

Here's what you need to make this card:

Stamp Sets:  "Simply Sketched".....it's a hostess set, so contact me to learn how to get it and extra hostess dollars this month!

Ink:  Staz-On jet black ink, Primrose Petals, Blushing Bride

Card Stock:  Primrose Petals, Basic Black, Whisper White

Other:  Blender Pens, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punch

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! Your coloured flower is gorgeous and I love the layering onto the diagonally scored background panel! Lovely!
    Thanks for joining ust at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...