Wednesday 6 November 2013

Cheery Grunge

If you saw my previous post post you'll know that I'm all over the Dynamic Duos colours this week!  (Click here to see previous post).  I love the bold and cheery look that can be achieved using Real Red and Bermuda Bay together.  I added Smoky Slate to the combo too.

I just can't say enough how much I am enjoying my "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set!  It is SO versatile.  Used with these colours it is a bright and cheery card that I think anyone would enjoy receiving.







I CASE'd this card from Pinterest.....what a great website!  This card is so simple to make and would look great with buttons too.

Check out and "like" my new Facebook page -- Idlewood Cards -- I'm aiming for 50 likes!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Super fun and perfect for a masculine birthday card!!! TOTALLY Pinned! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...