Sunday 17 November 2013

Endless Wishes Flurries

I had a great workshop last night with a friend and a few of her friends.  Two of the guests were brand new to stamping so I wanted to share a technique and stamp set that are versatile and easy to use.  If you follow me regularly you'll know that my favourite technique right now is the "magical masking tape" technique that creates a really cool feature on the page.  I am also really enjoying  my "Endless Wishes" photopolymer stamp set (item number 133455).  The photopolymer stamps are so easy and fun to use.  They stick REALLY well to my clear block, are totally clear and therefore make stamping an image super easy!  The stamped image is also very clear and consistent with Stampin' Up's high quality stamps.

Here's what we did:



The ladies had lots of fun playing around with the stamps and the sentiments.  The possibilities for sentiments in "Endless Wishes" really are "endless".  I love how one can mix and match the sentiments to say so many different things!

Here's all you need to make this card:

Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse card stock.  Optional Silver Sparkle paper is fun!

Ink:  Soft Sky, Midnight Muse

Stamps:  Endless Wishes Photopolymer set (item #133455)

Other:  Boho Blossoms punch, 3/4" circle punch, Rhinestone Basic jewels, painters tape, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...