Sunday 3 November 2013

Simply Expressed for PP170 and DD#77

When I saw this week's colours over at Dynamic Duos I knew I HAD to use them!!!!


"Bold and Cheery" is right!  Don't be surprised if you see a few more posts using these colours!  Here's what I came up with tonight:


I discovered this technique on Split Coast Stampers.  It's called the Masking Tape Technique and is super simple but really fun to do.  I used two hostess sets for the images; "Simply Sketched" and "Express Yourself".  I really like these two sets and find they work really well together.

I decided to use the bird because I wanted to use "wildlife" for the Paper Players challenge this week.

I love how quickly this card came together and how simple it is.  Perfect if you need to make a lot of cards in a hurry!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. What a cool card! I love your color placement and the masking tape technique. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Clean and elegant--love the colors, love the technique, love the stamp! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love you card, the simple sentiment and layout with the Masking Tape Technique really packs a punch! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the masking tape technique, Laura. It's the perfect background for that gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...