Monday 13 October 2014

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!    I am so thankful for the wonderful family I've got.  This weekend I got to spend it with my parents, brothers and sister-in-law as well as some very dear extended family.  I am blessed to have a wonderfully close extended family and it always so much fun to get together to share some time together. As we end this Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada I'd like to share an easy little gift that I made for each of my family members for our dinner last evening.

Here's what they got:

Give thanks for yummy after dinner mints!


Cute, eh?  They are quick and easy to make as well!  

To make a little gift package like this begin with a strip of DSP or card stock cut to 8" x 2".  I used "Color Me Autumn" from the Holiday Catalogue for these gifts.  Using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch both ends of your paper.  Score the paper at 3" and 5" then fold up, add treats (I used a little SNAIL to secure my mints) and tie with ribbon of your choice.  

To make the sentiment I used the "Good Greetings" stamp set and long retired stamp set that I found in my mother's stash.  


You can earn the Good Greetings stamp set free....contact me to learn how!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...