Tuesday 3 November 2015

Back in the saddle again....

Well, true to form, I've neglected my online presence for a little too long.  No.  Far too long.

 If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you'll know that I stamp in fits and starts and therefore post that way too :)   Thank you for sticking with me!

In truth, my crafting space has been collecting dust since the spring and I've finally gotten back at it.

One of the reasons for this neglect is because I started back to work this fall.  I am a public high school teacher but had been on an extended parental leave for the past 6 1/2 years.  Returning to the classroom part-time this fall has certainly been an adjustment.....but not an unwelcome one.  While I enjoyed my time at home with my children (and was blessed to have an employer who would let me do it), I have been wonderfully surprised at how much I'm LOVING being back in the work world.

I feel like myself again!

Now that I've gotten into more of a routine and things are starting to settle, I sat down to do some stamping!   Two words...

Paper.

Pumpkin.

Wow!  What a wonderful little treat every month.  My October kit had enough materials to make 9 cards....and a little more!   And I did NOT have to design them myself!

Or cut anything!

It was all done for me!  Yay!

Once they were put together....this was the end result:




AND I got 13 stamps with the kit!



I'm looking forward to using them again soon!

If you haven't already tried Paper Pumpkin out or you want to try it out again, click HERE to link to my Paper Pumpkin website.   It's really worth trying out or giving as a gift to someone who is crafty.
I've been receiving my Paper Pumpkin monthly for over a year and have LOVED what I've seen!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...