Monday 16 November 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards 2015: Day 2

Today I've got another uber-simple card for you to make.  I'm currently all about simplifying and cutting down the clutter in my house and I'm finding my cards are also reflecting that for the most part.

Start with mono-chromatic layers then add a couple of "pops" of colour and "bam" you've got a card (thanks to Rich Jutkins at Stampin' Up! head office for the card-making sound effects!)

Create the snowflake with Whisper White craft ink or by embossing
See what I mean?!

This card will come together in seconds if you use the Whisper White craft ink.  Or "step-it-up" a little by embossing with White Embossing powder and adding some glitter or rhinestones.

Again, I've used one retired stamp set but you can create this card with the following products:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this one! Any tips for using the Whisper White ink? I seem to make a mess of anything I try to stamp with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful to not overink your stamp. Also, I often use my heat tool on the lowest setting to dry the ink before I do anything else. Let me know if those tips work. To clean your stamp....spray a paper towel with Stampin' Mist to get the bulk of the ink off before you use your Stampin' Scrub. Happy Stampin'!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...