Wednesday 2 May 2012

Beyond the Garden for SFF

This mini card was inspired by Sketch Frenzy Friday's April 27th sketch.  We did this card at my recent Mother's Day class and also used Stampin' Up's new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to make a matching mini envelope.  I love these mini cards to slip into gifts!

I used "Beyond the Garden" DSP as my base for colours:  Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point and Whisper White.  Here's the card:



Isn't it cute?!  And SO easy to put together.  Be sure to check out all the gorgeous projects that the designers at Sketch Frenzy Friday put together.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love how you can show off the beautiful designer papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job on our sketch over at SFF. I can't wait to see what you come up with for next weeks sketch.Please visit us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, what a pretty card! Even tho it is easy to put together, you did a fabulous job with this challenge!
    Sometimes, simple, is all you need for pretty! and your card is that - pretty!
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...