Friday 18 May 2012

Something new for SSC256

I FINALLY got a chance to sit down with some of my new product tonight (it arrived on Tuesday!).  Wow!  I LOVE the new stamp pads that Stampin' Up has come out with.   They are firm foam rather than linen pads and I only had to set my stamp on one of them to have it fully inked...and the imaged that comes out is "perfect".  For tonight's card I used the sketch from this week's Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.


Here is the sketch:

I have been looking at Stampin' Up's new "Comfort Cafe" DSP all week and I was excited to actually get to use it tonight.  I really like how this new line of DSP has both "masculine" and "feminine" patterns in it.  I used the new colours "Midnight Muse" and "Summer Starfruit" with stamps from the "Circle Circus" set to create a "button".   I can't wait to use more of my new product...stay tuned!

Details:

Stamp Sets:  Circle Circus, Friendly Phrases

Paper:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP

Ink:  Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit

Other:  Stripes Textured Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Love that new dsp! Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use both the sketch and the DSP. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the sketch. Love the new DSP too.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...