Monday 21 May 2012

Introducing...

...the brand new 2012-2014 In Colours; Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Primrose Petals:


Aren't they pretty!?! 

This card was inspired by a card I saw in the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up catalogue.  I very rarely do white cards but I thought that this would be the best background to showcase these new colours.  Not only does this card use new colours I got to use the brand new firm foam stamp pads.  I know I've said it before, but these are FANTASTIC!!!!  The coverage on the stamp is so much better than the "old" linen pads and with minimal effort!  I love them!!!! 

I can't wait to share these colours, new ink pads, new designer series paper and so much more in person at my Annual Catalogue Launch Party on June 5th. If you are in the K-W area and are looking for a night out I would love to see you (and a friend) at this event.  There will be door prizes and for every order over $50 I will throw in a brand new ink pad (your choice of colour) FREE!!!  RSVP through email please. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...