Saturday 14 September 2013

Soft Chalk Talk

Today's card was another one I prepared as a sample for a possible bridal shower invitation for my cousin.  Her wedding colours are pale pink and gray so I went to Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray for my colours.



The stamp set is the new "Chalk Talk" set with matching framelits.  So fun!  I embossed the Pink Pirouette with clear embossing powder to give it a bit more texture and also brushed the Basic Gray with Illuminate ink after running it through the Lacy Brocade TIEF.  Take a look:


I finished it off with some silver ribbon from Stampin' Up's current Holiday Catalogue (check out the link on the side to see what the catalogue has to offer).

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...