Monday 24 September 2012

Another Brick in the Wall

Good evening!  It was another gorgeous fall day here in my part of the world.  Have I mentioned how much I love this season?  I love the crisp, fresh air, the changing leaves and all the yummy food that is associated with this time of year.....mmmmm.  But I digress, that really has nothing to do with the card I'm going to share with you tonight.  This is the second card that we did at my techniques class last week.  We were working on using the "Brick Wall" technique and for this card I stepped it up a notch and was very happy with the result.


We started by stamping the flowers from the "My Friend" stamp set using VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder on Midnight Muse cardstock.  I love the way the flowers just pop off the page.

We finished off the cards with 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and the new ribbon sliders (available in Stampin' Up's Holiday Catalogue).  You can get a spool of the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon FREE right now from Stampin' Up....contact me to learn how.

I'm approaching my 100th post!  To celebrate, I'm planning to give away some BLOG CANDY.  Become a follower of my blog to be eligible for the blog candy and stayed tuned for my 100th post in the next couple of days.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...