Monday 17 September 2012

Blooming Bricks

It was another gorgeous day here in my part of the world.  I "enjoyed" my first day back at my regular fitness class this morning and boy am I ever feeling it now!  I'm not sure if I'll even be able to roll out of bed tomorrow morning.   Hunching over my crafting desk hasn't really helped but I'd like to share one of the cards I'll be do tomorrow evening at my Technique Tuesday's class.


I find this particular technique a little time consuming but it's nice to do for a unique card that you want to give to someone special.  For this brick wall I used the "Blooming with Kindness" set....which I absolutely LOVE!!!  I decided to stick with a monochromatic look here so that things didn't get too busy.  The DSP is from the "Orchard Harvest" package in Stampin' Up's Holiday Catalogue. 

Not too much else to say about this one except that there is still lots of space in tomorrow's class....just email me and let me know you're coming and I'll have the supplies ready for you : )

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...