Friday 14 September 2012

Birthday Cupcakes

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm looking forward to the weekend and I'm sure you are too.  The start of the school year is always a crazy time and this year is no exception.  I started my regular class schedule again this week and am going to share a couple of the cards that I did at this week's Make and Take over the next few days.

I have so many new, fun products that have been just waiting to be used over the summer that I pulled out for this M&T as well as some old favourites.  For today's card I used all new stuff!

Here it is:

Make a Cake Birthday card

I wanted to something simple for this card.  Something that is accessible to all levels.  We had fun with the "Make a Cake" stamp set and the new Silver Dazzling Details from the new Holiday Catalogue.  I love the Patio Party DSP....it makes me want to eat cupcakes : )  Here's a close up of the cake I "made":

Gotta love the sparkles!
I also love the new In Colours Satin Ribbon!  And this month you can get a spool of it FREE with every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! product....and what is better than free?!!

Here are the rest of the details for this card:

Stamp Sets:  Make a Cake, Made for You

Paper:  Patio Party DSP, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse and Whisper White card stock

Ink:  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple (Stampin' Write markers)

Punches:  Scallop Edge Border, 3/16" Corner, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Hole punch

Accessories:  Silver Dazzling Details, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...