Saturday 15 November 2014

Day Five: Endless (wishes) Possibilities

I'm a musician by training.  More specifically, a music teacher.  Last weekend I was able to attend the Ontario Music Educator's Association conference for the first time in many years (I've been on parental leave).  It is a FABULOUS conference with HUNDREDS (close to 1000) music educators converging on a city for 2 days of learning, reconnecting and having fun!  It was so exciting to be back and reaffirmed in me my love of teaching and desire to return to the schools.

One thing (of many) that I took away from last weekend's conference that my job as a music educator is to unlock the "Master Builder" in all my students so they can see the millions of possibilities when creating and performing music.  

Awesome!

Daunting!!!!!

That concept, of course, is easily transferable across all art forms, including paper crafting and stamping!  

So exciting!

And SO daunting!

I cannot count the number of times I've sat down at my desk and been so overwhelmed by all the possibilities I am paralyzed....

....so for these cards I chose one colour scheme (Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Sahara Sand) and one stamp set (Endless Wishes).



The second is variation on the theme:



Again, they are simple cards that can be used as a template to create a bunch to send out to your friends and family.

Click here to see yesterday's Twelve Days of Christmas Cards post.

Happy Stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...