Friday 14 November 2014

Day Four: Ornamental Pine

It's hard to remember a time before I had a Big Shot or very many punches.  But it did exist, and yes, I did manage to make some pretty decent looking cards!

Keeping in mind that many of my friends don't own Big Shots I designed a card for my Christmas Cards Make and Take that deliberately didn't use one!

No Big Shot.  No punches.
 Not bad, eh?  By using a variety of textures (card stock vs. linen ribbon vs. Dazzling details) and depths (Thank You Stampin' Dimensionals!) you can create an interesting card very quickly!   No punching! No embossing!  Just stamps, ink and scissors!

Use different textures to create interest.

Attention dear reader:

You CAN create a beautiful card WITHOUT a Big Shot!
but it's REALLY, REALLY fun to have one too :)


Click here to see Day Three of the Twelve Days of Christmas Cards!

Happy Stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...