Sunday 16 November 2014

Day Six: Wintery Wishes

The snow has started falling here...yay!!!  I admit that I LOVE the snow and I'm excited it's here early this year!  Bring on the wintery fun....snow forts, snowball fights, skating, and most importantly, an excuse to have hot chocolate!  Yay!

Today's card reminds me of the dusting of snow we've got right now.  I was inspired by a beautiful card I saw on Pinterest that used the same colour scheme and stamps.



I love the look that the Tea Lace doily brings to the whole card and the subtleness of the stamping.

To create the look, use White Craft ink to stamp onto the Crumb Cake paper and also to sponge some on to create the "frosted" look.  Bling the whole thing up with some Basic Rhinestone jewels.

Click here to see yesterday's Twelve Days of Christmas Cards post.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Rainbow Cards #2

 As I was cleaning up my stamping desk and moving things around some left over DSP scraps caught my eye.  I love the combination of the colo...